- Professional in the areas of Communications, Advertising, Audiovisual, or related careers.
- 2-3 years of experience in creative/digital writing.
- Excellent writing and spelling skills.
- Experience in Sports and Digital
- Basic knowledge of editing and advertising language (not exclusive): will increase the quality of the final product.
- Proactivity: Ability to generate ideas based on the knowledge you will gain from each of our signs.
- Teamwork capacity: the position requires coordination between different departments, from the moment of generating ideas to the final delivery.
- Organization: responsibility with delivery times and ability to follow established protocols, since the production process involves a series of steps that we have been asked to follow in order to make it more efficient. Ability to multitask.
- Ability to synthesize: say as much as possible in a few words or using graphic elements.
- Ability to work under pressure: Agility to provide answers to Sales and the Postproduction department.
- Effective communication: you will have to coordinate productions between various departments and regions, and, in many cases, in short time frames, as well as provide support and answers to the Sales department if any delays or unforeseen events occur.
- Personality: Defend ideas, ask for things that are needed in a timely manner. Strong personality. Not introverted. Good handling of frustration. Ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.