- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The proposal writer writes cover letters and executive summaries based on the differentiators provided by the team and also collaborates with client service teams for understanding the client’s needs, determining the storyline, and leading the value story discussion. The writer also ensures the value story is consistent and emphasized throughout the document, tailoring every slide to showcase the benefits of working with PwC. Furthermore, she/he makes sure headlines are consistent and cohesive, while aligning them with layouts, graphics, and formatting.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional manner.
- Creating content that aligns with the win themes of the proposal.
- Transforming technical subject matter into content that’s easy to understand
- Create reader-friendly documents that are visually interesting, easy to read, and make technical content accessible
- Attending meetings.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company guidelines.
Skills And Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated experience using American English to write marketing or business development content, or other marketing communications materials for American companies.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
Todos los candidatos calificados serán considerados para trabajar en PwC sin importar etnia; credo; color; religión; nacionalidad; edad; discapacidad ; orientación sexual; identidad o expresión de género; predisposición genética o condición de portador; estado civil, o cualquier otra condición protegida por la ley. PwC se enorgullece de ser una organización inclusiva y brindar igualdad de oportunidades.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to ethnicity; creed; color; religion; national origin; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an inclusive organization and equal opportunity employer.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date