- Work strategically with the Best Practices team to bolster research efforts.
- Properly position and communicate valuable information about Frost & Sullivan and the Best Practices research process.
- Establish and conduct phone interviews with potential Best Practices Recognition candidates.
- Reference interview notes and utilize existing templates for composing write-ups about the potential Best Practices Recognition candidates.
- Assist Frost & Sullivan industry analysts with collecting and reviewing both primary and secondary data about potential Best Practices Recognition candidates and the competitive landscape.
- Meet individual and team deadlines and monthly performance measures.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in journalism, public relations, media relations, corporate communication, public affairs, or other relative experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with Internet-based research.
- BA or BS degree is required.
- Fluent English (read, write, and speak) is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word and Excel).
- Must provide a self-authored writing sample for consideration.
- Annual base salary plus variable compensation plan.
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (flexible work schedule options available).
- Healthy Snacks.
- Healthcare Insurance OSDE 210.
- Discounts & Benefits platform.
- Meal Vouchers.
Why Frost & Sullivan is important to your career enhancement:
- Learn to leverages visionary innovation to address the global challenges of collapse, disruption, and transformation.
- Enhance your skills to discover growth opportunities and be part of a team, that for more than 50 years, has been developing high impact growth strategies for emerging business and for the global 1000.
- You will be part of a winning, global team that fosters team work and an Olympic spirit while enhancing your communication and people skills.
- Encouragement to develop your intellectual curiosity and will be provided the ability to collaborate. across all levels of the company across the globe.
- Have a definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths available to you.
- Be part of a “best in class” global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation .