Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you’ll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: the Video Producer will join our team based in San Francisco. We’re looking to hire a versatile Video/Content Producer to help execute and manage the production of various video projects, mainly for digital and social, from kick-off to release and beyond. If you’re keen to work as a part of a small nimble team that focuses on creating effective digital ads and content with quick turnarounds, this job represents a great opportunity.
This role requires experience in digital video production and/or producing videos and content in an advertising agency or equivalent. An intimate understanding of what is needed to run a successful production from start to finish is key. The goal of your team is to be nimble and reactive while producing a high volume of output. The great news is there is a lot of creative freedom to innovate and deliver content that pushes the latest tech trends.
When it’s safe to return to the office, you will be affiliated with and reporting into our headquarters in San Francisco. In the meantime, you’ll work from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a producer, you are a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely delivery.
- You’ll work in close collaboration with our account team and video motion designers to produce digital projects and campaigns. Together, you will help shape these projects into a joint success by leading the production and maximizing quality.
- You’ll help set up new projects with account leads by creating solid budgets and timelines.
- You will be in charge of asset management and the licensing of various video elements.
- You will create and execute contracts with talent and vendors throughout the production process.
- Your role is to bring our in-house talent and your network together and make sure great work is done across all levels of production.
- As a producer, you are responsible for scoping and quoting projects and timing, planning & managing production work. You help to establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable.
- Working at Media.Monks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way on uncharted paths of production.
- 5+ years of experience working as a video or content producer in an advertising agency or video production house
- Your experience in a similar capacity has given you a battle-scarred pokerface immune to stress.
- You know the agency landscape thoroughly and you know how to communicate with production vendors as well as directly with clients.
- You have an extensive network of freelancers including editors, animators, etc.
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills, testified in your insanely good emails.
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Being part of a small and fast-moving team, there is a lot of room for creative input – so a creative mind is very important.
- Having post-production experience and understanding of the process is a plus.
- Humble attitude—No egos here!
Media.Monks is the purely digital operating brand of S4Capital plc that connects 8,600+ digital natives across one global team. We are united by a mission to shift industries forward and pave the path towards ambitious outcomes so our clients and our people can realize their full potential for growth. Our unified model combines solutions in media, data, social, platforms, studio, experience, brand and technology services to help our clients continuously reinvent themselves throughout increasingly rapid cycles of disruption. Our efforts to shape culture, build innovative technologies and unlock the future of growth have earned recognition from numerous esteemed panels: we maintain a constant presence on Adweek’s Fastest Growing lists (2019-22), regular recognition at Cannes Lions, inclusion in AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players (2020-23), the title of Webby Production Company of the Year (2021-23), a record number of FWAs, and have earned a spot on Newsweek’s Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces 2023. Together, these achievements solidify our experience in digital innovation, excellence in craft, and commitment to personal growth.
While we continue to grow our teams, please be mindful of fraudulent job postings and recruiting activities that may use our company name and information. Please be mindful to protect your personal information, especially your national identification number, and bank account information during a recruiting process. While Media.Monks may reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn, we will always ask applicants to apply through our website (https://media.monks.com/careers) and will never ask for payment or bank account information during the recruitment process.
- Responsible for resourcing and implementing security controls for your teams processes and systems
- Responsible that all your personnel apply information security in accordance with the established information security policy