- Grow qualified organic traffic of students & companies to our website, to sign up for our offering, from Social Media channels
- Build a massive social media presence by planning & implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging & inspirational text, image, and video content for all social media accounts, collaborating with other internal team members on production
- Respond to customers’ messages, questions and comments in a very quick manner using our brand voice
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Develop reports on content performance
- Organize and manage online events to boost brand awareness
- Collaborate with our student-facing & company-facing departments to build the enthusiasm of potential students & potential partner companies
- Build relationships with customers through collaborative content, influencer marketing, and other tactics to create worldwide brand awareness and boost website traffic.
- Work with performance (PPC) specialists who will put marketing dollars behind top-performing organic content from you / organic content curated by you from our community
- English-language native speaker or completely bilingual (C2 Level)
- Proven success / track record with social media
- Excellent writing skills & good attention to detail
- Knowledge of online marketing and inbound marketing
- Competitive salary
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Share options
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
- Work closely with a diverse and experienced marketing team alongside the entire team at The Intern Group
HOW TO APPLY
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. If you would like to apply, click on the “Apply for this Job” button above and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.
The Intern Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.