Doing whatever it takes to get as much value out of social media channels for both myZone (internal projects), and our clients.
Responsible for all social media content management, including but not limited to:
- Providing strategic recommendations and coming up with inventive ways to use social media that fits within the clients’ overall digital marketing strategy.
- Curating social media channels including asset coordination and copy development, ensuring promotion plans and strategies are in place for evergreen content.
- Scheduling posts across all channels and providing recommendations for optimal posting frequency and timing. Work with platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Partnering with designers (internal/external) to ensure creative assets are optimized for performance.
- Working with influencers/ambassadors to help promote brand awareness and create meaningful content.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
- Working with media buyers to identify successful posts and best content for boosting.
- External and internal engagement including coordinating responses to queries in a timely manner.
- Identifying social media trends and suggesting brilliant ideas on how we can disrupt traditional digital agencies (ok, we’ll give you a little time to grow into that one…)
Requirements of Applicant
- Native or near native English speaking
- Minimum 3 years of full-time social media marketing and/or content creation experience.
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience. Preference will be given to candidates who’ve worked within an agency setting and who understand the ever-changing priorities and deadlines of the environment.
- Solid understanding of social media management tools.
- Advanced writing skills, specifically content management/writing, with a solid understanding of how to effectively communicate through social media. Bonus points if you have experience writing across multiple mediums, such as email, website, or blog content, or have a keen interest in developing these skills.
- Experience using Facebook Ad Manager is a plus, as you will have the opportunity to work alongside our media buyers.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment… and we mean fast 😉
- Strong desire to learn new skills, improve processes, and continually develop personally and professionally.
- Passionate about digital marketing in general with a love for everything social. Pursuing personal marketing projects on the side (blog, Instagram, online portfolio, etc.) is a plus!
- Event marketing experience is a plus!
Think you are a great fit with myZone? Check out a wide range of open career opportunities at www.myZone.com/careers