- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news) via social media (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Create and implement a content marketing plan to promote the products (e.g., webinars, educational courses, offline events etc.)
- Developing strategies focused on engagement and ensuring high organic traffic from SMM channels
- Building a vision how to make 1M followers
- Define the correct set of KPIs, and goals and measure the performance of the content media social campaign against goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences in the social media
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, i.e., promotions and contests
- Search for bloggers, publics and agents and collaborate with them on the basis of barter or commercial deals
- Degree in Social Media Marketing, Marketing, or any other relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience in a Social Media Manager role
- Native Spanish and Fluent in English language are a must
- Copywriting skills and ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video)
- Proactivity and creativity are key for the role
- Knowledge of modern trends in social media and eagerness to follow them
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
- Experience launching and directly managing social accounts with over 1M followers
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within Social Media Channels
- Analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure social and digital media marketing actions
- Knowledge managing social media tools such as Sprinkl, Hootsuite or other tools of insights analysis of social media
- Experience with Canva or similar creative apps is a plus
- Experience in promoting educational content (e.g., online schools) is a plus
- Background or passion for the FinTech industry, Trading and Crypto is a plus
- Quarterly bonuses based on Company performance
- 21 working days annual leave
- Udemy Business unlimited membership
- Corporate events and team building activities
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a fast-growing environment
Please send us your CV in English language.
Libertex Group Overview
Established in 1997, the Libertex Group is an international powerhouse with over 25 years of financial markets expertise.
Over the years, the Libertex Group has helped shape the online trading industry by merging together innovative technology, market movements and digital trends. This was made possible with the introduction of Libertex, the multi-awarded online trading platform with which anyone can access the market and invest in stocks or trade CFDs with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others.
Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
The Libertex Group in Numbers:
• 25+ Years of fintech experience
• 3M+ clients worldwide
• 700+ employees
• 40+ international awards (for Libertex)
• 300+ tradable assets (through Libertex)
The Libertex Group is constantly driven by a single passionate purpose – to tirelessly work on developing amazing fintech for people who simply want to have ‘more’ in their lives.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing social media strategies in our Company. Their primary goal is to enhance brand awareness, engage with the target audience, and drive online presence and customer interaction through various social media platforms.