We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join the Digital team of HBO Max in Buenos Aires, Argentina to work closely with the social media manager to collaborate in the generation of digital communication strategies for HBO Max’s social platforms
- Propose ideas of contents and formats for the communication of different titles in social media platforms.
- Collaborate in the generation of decks and presentations to share strategies and ideas with other areas.
- Provide feedback on ideas and posts on social media.
Look for references and examples of good practices.
- Advanced English
- Advance knowledge of social media platforms, especially Instagram, but also Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok.
- Use of Power Point and good set up of presentations.
- Exclusive WarnerBros Discovery screenings
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerBros Discovery family of powerhouse brands
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerBros Discovery’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerBros Discovery library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Join us. Shape your story here.