We are looking for Social Media Managers with exceptional English and a good command of technology to join our team and work with our highly successful clients and their companies.
No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things – all while working from home.
Pay is very competitive and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience.
We recruit and hire smart, responsible, and hard-working people from all over the world to join our growing remote team. Once you’re part of the team, we staff you with clients of ours who are successful CEOs and company founders in the United States while remaining a beloved member of our internal Persona team.
We support with training, management, and other resources so that you are always able to perform at your best and so that you’re fully satisfied in your professional role. We currently have a large, global remote team who will be here to support you and make sure all your needs as an employee are taken care of.
What we look for:
- Graduated from a distinguished university
- Proven success in school or at work
- Professional presentation on resume and online
- Full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- No other work commitments
An ideal candidate is:
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Dedicated and committed
- A strong independent problem solver
- A team player who enjoys helping others
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced corporate environment
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
- Organized and good at managing time
- An impeccable multitasker
- Friendly with a professional demeanor
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal skills
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Brand Awareness and Community Engagement
- Content Development
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Social Media Channel Handling
- Team Coordination
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Campaign Management
- Website Management
- Performance and Metrics Assessment
- Trends and Competitor Analyses
- Vendor Management
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Collateral Management
- Creative Media and Content
- Email Marketing
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (based on English language ability and work experience)
- Option to be paid in U.S. dollars (USD)
As a Social Media Manager, you may be assigned a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not always apply to the work you’ll do with your client. If you’re eager to expand your skillset and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented virtual assistants such as yourself to work with our clients and fulfill their various work-related needs.