Based in Buenos Aires
Reference number: 5141
If CPC, CPL & Co. belong to your everyday vocabulary and you are a digital native, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your scope of responsibility
- Development, control and optimization of online campaigns (especially Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google) for lead generation
- Newsletter marketing and web content management
- Community management
- Content production, image and video editing for digital channels
- Drive growth, reach and engagement in the market through organic and paid social media and online marketing
- Monitoring, performance measurement and optimization of social media activities
- Active collaboration with local processes as well as international marketing community
- Keeping up to date on new and emerging trends, tools, platforms and practices in digital marketing
Your professional profile
- Degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online platforms and social media channels
- Experience in social media management, especially paid advertising
- Excellent written and verbal Spanish and English communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with MS Office as well as with photo and video editing
- Ability to work cross-functionally in an international environment with marketing, design and sales teams
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in the food & service industry, is an advantage
At RATIONAL you will find a dynamic company, extremely successful on an international level and is likely to grow even more – this makes your area of responsibility extremely exciting and multifaceted. We rely on a lean, process-oriented organization, where personal responsibility is not an empty word but actively promoted as well. In addition we offer our “entrepreneur within his enterprise” an attractive performance-based remuneration package.
RATIONAL is the global market and technology leader for thermal preparation of meals. Thanks to the use of high-tech-solutions, for professional kitchens all over the globe, its growth and earnings strength is exceptional and sustainable. The turnover exceeds 844 Million Euro and our world market share has reached above 50%. Over 2.200 employees profit from this development. If you are as enthusiastic about these figures as we are, we look forward to receiving your online application.
So please apply via our
portal, we are curious to hear what you have to say. Should you have any questions Agustin Longo is more than happy to help.
Apply now »
86899 Landsberg am Lech
Phone: +49 8191 327-0