Our client is a men’s lifestyle brand, acting as the one stop-shop for organizing and displaying all men’s accessories. But their brand represents so much more than the products they sell.
Why are they unique? To put simply, there isn’t anyone who does what they do.
- They never play a small game.
- They will do what others aren’t prepared to do.
- They have a tonne of fun whilst doing it, because, why not?
- They are serious about their brand but they do NOT take themselves too seriously.
- They believe that doing the right thing is always the right thing.
- They remind themselves constantly that if it was easy, everyone would do it.
- Despite owning a brand that organizes watches, knives etc; they own one watch and zero knives between them.
Since launching the brand in October 2020, we have scaled to 7 figures in our first full year, $4m in 2022, and we expect sales of $8m in 2023.
Ok, if you’re still interested at this point, you just might be the right fit for our client.
What they are looking for?
They are looking for someone to help them strategize, create and manage unique/viral and shoppable content that is totally unexpected and out of the box for their brand across their existing platforms, as well as any deemed necessary for their products. It’s important to note this person is not afraid of representing the brand in front of the cameras and generating brand visibility through their own image!
Main goals will include:
- Day to day management of Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook, as well as any other platforms as we build and grow
- Be an active participant in the creative process of forming our social media / content strategy, bringing new ideas to the table.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to get out in front of the camera (and beyond) to create content
- Assessing performance and engagement on a regular basis to understand what works and what doesn’t to better strategize on how to maximize our social media community.
Social Media Management:
- Manage and execute social media strategies to build brand awareness and increase engagement across all relevant platforms (e.g., Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, any other channel that deems relevant for our strategy)
- Create and curate engaging social media content, including text posts, images, videos, and interactive elements in brand voice/tone
- Monitor social media channels, respond to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner in brand voice/tone that follows guidelines
- Analyze and report on social media performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Interact and engage with like-brands and partners, help manage those relationships online between brands
- Develop high-quality and original content for various digital channels, including still photos, videos, and other visual assets.
- Collaborate with our internal team to create content that aligns with brand messaging and marketing goals.
- Conduct thorough research to stay updated with industry trends and competitors’ content, ensuring our content remains fresh and relevant.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to get out in front of the camera to create content and be one of the direct “faces” of our brand
- Proficient in photography and video editing (for social specifically)
- Knowledge and ability to use Canva or other graphic creation platform
- Know what works between platforms – Instagram Reels vs TikTok vs YouTube Shorts, etc
Community Building and Engagement:
- Foster and grow an active and engaged online community through meaningful interactions and content-driven conversations.
- Manage Facebook Group community, grow members and engagement, post engaging content within group for interactive but also feedback purposes
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and contests to encourage user participation and expand the brand’s social media following.
- Work with Influencer Coordinator to manage and execute on UGC from our influencer and affiliate bank
- Excellent English level both written and spoken
- Must be located in Latin America
- 2+ years of experience in a Social Media Management role
- Proven ability to create engaging and shareable content, especially on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Skilled in managing social media presence across multiple platforms, with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and more.
- Experience in executing strategies to boost brand awareness and engagement.
- Enthusiastic about creating unique and engaging content and actively contributing to content strategy.
Salary: $1500 USD /month
Schedule: 1pm to 9pm Eastern Time US