English native only
Full time dedication (8 am to 5 pm, local timezone)
Personal computer & mobile phone
Preferred location: Spain
We are looking for a Community Manager & Copywriter for a corporate client in the Telco
industry located in the US. The position will report to the Account Manager.
Creative. Problem Solver. Willing to propose. Proactive. Service vocation. Meticulous. Able to fulfil deadlines.
● Develop content in English for social media channels such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
● The position will work with a graphic designer operating together as a “creative couple”.
● Engage with fans and followers (respond questions, make comments, give feedback, generate conversation)
● Monitor trending topics and media agenda in order to share relevant information aligned with the communications goals.
● Cover events (on site or remotely) generating real time content.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
● English native or professional
● Degree in Social Communications, Journalism, Advertising or Creative Copywriting
● +2 years experience working in social media
● Desirable experience working for corporate clients
● Excellent spelling and grammar skills on her/his native language
● 100% familiarised with social media language, style, formats and resources.
● Familiarised with Social Media Management Software as HootSuite, Sprinklr or any other
● Familiarised with Google Docs
● Very good management of Microsoft Office
● Familiarised with video call software as Google Hangouts, Blue Jeans, Skype, Webex or
WHAT WOULD BE A PLUS (but not selective)
● Experience or interest in the technology industry
● Creative copywriting
● Aesthetic criteria
Buenos Aires: Diagonal Salta 1551 – Martinez – (1640) – Provincia de Buenos Aires – Argentina – Phone: +5411-4793-0494