- experience in scriptwriting highly appreciated
- Creative writing skills – the ability to clearly describe what’s happening onscreen + creating a meaningful dialogue
- Experience in researching YouTube/TikTok references; understanding what’s trending
- Excellent English skills – advanced/proficient level
- A positive attitude and openness to brainstorming
- A willingness to provide fresh ideas for a developing format
- A readiness to complete a test task.
Attention! This is a part-time position, so you can combine it with your current job.
- A home office-based job with a flexible schedule and decent payment per every script;
- Experience of collaboration with an international company;
- A personal supervisor providing onboarding advice, support, and guidance for your day-to-day work.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and in the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates; all the data you provide to us is kept protected and confidential.