- Cover South America’s second-largest economy as it emerges from 15 years of global financial and diplomatic isolation.
- Collaborate with other reporters and editors in multiple locations over the course of reporting and writing your stories all the way to publication.
- Coordinate news-gathering process to bring together experts and policy makers with the aim of breaking news on Argentina’s presidency and cabinet, central bank, economy and treasury ministries, as well as government finances.
- Plan ahead for news events and contribute to an editorial calendar shared throughout the news organization.
- Be committed to the best journalist practices, sound judgment and willingness to learn. Original perspective and sense of humor are also welcome.
You’ll Need To Have
- Minimum of three years experience reporting preferably on business news.- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in written/spoken English, Spanish.
- Ability to write quickly and concisely on deadline.
- An interest in the economy, finance and ever changing political landscape of Argentina and Latin America.
If this sounds like you:Apply. If we think you’re a good match, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.Why Bloomberg?Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients — and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.