We are looking for a Publicity Intern to join the Digital team of HBO Max in Buenos Aires, Argentina to collaborate with the Communications team in the day to day promotion strategies of the HBO MAX brand and the premiere of series, movies and content of the platform to disseminate content with press and influencers in the Southern Cone.
- Support the Communications team in the creation of innovative and locally relevant strategies to promote new shows and movies among the press and Influencers
- Collaborate in the drafting of documents, press releases and statements for media and social media PR activations
- Collaborate in the analysis of market trends and competitor strategies
- Collaboration in all aspects of event planning (lists, invitations, press kit, among others)
- Continuous collaboration to work as a team with the press agency and the company’s internal teams such as press, marketing, social media, creative services
- Control, follow up and creation of orders, new suppliers, payments and administrative issues related to the area.
- Has less than two years to graduate from Communication or Advertising careers.
- A great enthusiasm for working as a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites (drive).
- Social network knowledge.
- Writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of the Industry of entertainment, movies, series, pop culture, new trends and HBO MAX.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exclusive WarnerBros Discovery screenings
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerBros Discovery family of powerhouse brands
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerBros Discovery’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerBros Discovery library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Join us. Shape your story here.