· Recommend and deploy appropriate processes and technologies to support content needs aligned to knowledge vision.
· Determine optimal publishing approach considering aspects of strategic priority, audience, formatting, branding, copyright and content management standards.
· Perform web publishing, selection and optimization of graphics/imagery as relevant, content migration, sanitization of shareable knowledge assets, and compliance with web templates, EY visual brand identity and site standards.
· Play a lead role in the management of the content quality process for one or more communities.
· Responsible for ensuring documents are properly reviewed and posted in the appropriate knowledge repository.
· Responsible for identifying leading practices in content presentation, developing guidelines and consistently applying these in practice to improve the consistency and usability of our knowledge infrastructure.
· Work proactively with the supervisor to propose improvements and innovations to content production processes, workflow and knowledge infrastructure to increase efficiencies in the delivery of content.
· May act as a project coordinator for midsize projects, coordinating the workflow between Producers directly and / or virtually to deliver project goals.
· Identify and implement changes or improvements to the overall content management and quality review processes.
· Communicate status effectively with content owners / stakeholders keeping them apprised of project status. Identify problems, evaluate options and recommend solutions.
· Responsible for optimizing content structure and managing the posting / editing of content to knowledge base and website updates in a complex, Microsoft SharePoint or Web-based content management system.
· Review complex requests acting as a content management subject matter resource for a community’s content.
· Cultivate discussions to identify best practices and ways to implement ideas and suggestions at team events. Contribute actively and share insights in team discussions.
· Develop documentation for knowledge content creation, repurposing, review and sanitization.
· Considered as a technical expert on the content management requirements, design and quality.
What do we need form you?
· Strong attention to detail a must.
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
· Ability to facilitate an effective group discussion / conduct technical training for junior team members.
· Good project coordination and time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently, adapt to changing priorities and work in a team environment.
· Preferably skilled in using web-publishing and formatting tools and providing training / guidance to others in the use of these tools.
· Experience of working on Microsoft SharePoint or similar content management systems is required.
· Experience of working with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Strong understanding of the relevant publishing technologies and knowledge infrastructure elements.
· Must perform with a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good understanding of content management principles.
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
INTERESADOS ENVIAR CV a email@example.com ref. digital producer