Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.- Coordinate all public relations activities.- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Develop, create content and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, byline articles, keynote presentations and related materials.
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives.
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Determine KPIs for PR department.
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign.
- Produce content for various speeches and events.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- Maintain good relationships with media.
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions.
- Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed.
- Create presentations, articles, reports, and information for web sites, blogs, and social media account.
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies.
What are we looking for:
- University Graduate in Advertising, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or similar areas.
- 8+ years verifiable experience in similar positions.
- Proactivity, business vision, ability to manage high performance teams, dynamism, planning, organizational capacity and autonomy, creativity, excellent interpersonal relationships, results and customer orientation and have a lot of flexibility.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Office, HTML and Google Analytics and social platforms.
- Advanced English proficiency (excluding).
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans and trainings.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!