The intern role would be to participate in marketing activities and execute daily tasks, with focus on creative and media campaign requirements.
The Daily – (Tasks and major activities)
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for upcoming films.
- Aid in the preparation of presentation decks with campaign overviews, promotional pitch material, and highlights.
- Keep updated creative media assets and publicity materials archive.
- Help deliver creative materials for media plans, follow up correct implementation with media agency, and collect media executions proof.
- Assist with creative assets, production and follow up of in theater materials (posters, banners, standees).
- Maintain dialogue with theaters and service providers, including creative and media agencies.
- Help prepare press mailers and giveaways for influencers.
- Collect social screengrabs of PR activities.
- Assist in marketing and PR events including press and influencers screenings, red carpet events, junkets and talent tours.
- Support the team in daily marketing and administrative tasks, e.g., checking premium items inventory, booking screening rooms.
Required skills and knowledge
- Must be studying marketing, publicity or graphic design.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and good listening skills (can understand a film without subtitles).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), experience with graphic design programs like Photoshop a plus.
- Understanding of media plan structure.
- Creativity, good organizational skills, and attention to details.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks.
The Nice to Haves
- Strong interest in learning more about marketing activities in the entertainment industry!
- Passionate about entertainment and especially movies.
- Positive mindset, team player and a high energy level are a great fit for the role and team!
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.