Role Overview: This position will give assistance to diverse needs of the Publicity team
within The Walt Disney Company in Latin America. The team performs regional
coordination and local execution of publicity efforts, carrying out integrated
communications plans for all Disney, Marvel and Lucasfilm launches. In this role, the
intern will support planning, execution and reporting tasks, in collaboration with Latin
America, US and Europe Disney members
• Administrative tasks.
• Materials actualizations.
• Screenings coordination.
• Clipping reports.
• Develop presentations that support the team.
• It´s no required previous experience.
• Preferred Industries Student of Social Communications.
Other required qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of Office Package.
• Advanced level of English.
Location: Ruta Panamericana (Km 47.5) La Lonja, Pilar.
Department: Publicity & Corporate Communications.
Interested candidates please submit resume to
email@example.com (REF: Pasantía en Prensa)