- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field;
- A minimum of 5 year experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field;
- Knowledge of the entrepreneurship and social business ecosystem is not mandatory but is valued.
- Proven experience working with paid media, marketing automation, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI;
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Native or fluent English proficiency; Spanish is appreciated.
Schedule, Modality and Compensation
This is a full-time paid independent contractor position, starting mid/end of June, The role is remote but the person needs to be located in the Americas, due to the time zone the team uses. The Marketing Manager is expected to work 40 hours per week for a monthly compensation that ranges between U$ 1,000- U$ 1,500, depending on experience and qualifications.
How can you apply?
Please apply via this form: https://bit.ly/3bUWF1c. Deadline to apply is June 6.
Afterwards we may request that candidates participate in a test as part of the interview process.
If you have any questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tipo de empleo