- Execute annual communications strategy alongside the bottlers for South.
- Advise PACS team on potential high impact issues management strategy, recommending successful approach to mitigate the impact/damage of any potential reputation erosion by pressure groups and/or media against the business.
- Maintain incident preparedness via regular Incident Management Crisis Resolution training and desktop simulations for bottlers.
- Maintain high levels of professional relationships with senior representatives of agenda setting national/local media within the South Region countries.
- Ensure the bottlers communications function is supplied with the latest communications plans, media statements and Q&As to achieve consistent and uninterrupted message delivery across any surfacing issues.
- Develop presentations, letters and speeches for the leadership team operating in South. Ensure key business messages and business success/best practice stories are delivered timely.
- Maintain positive share of voice and media sentiment to continuously shape and manage the business reputational and positive impact scores
- Manage the implementation of internal communications plans
- Fluent English and Spanish
- University degree, preferably in Literature, Languages or Arts.
- 5 years of corporate communications experience
- Additional media/journalism background would be advantageous.
- Professional writing & communications skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to interact with senior Associates within the business with clarity and confidence.
- Working knowledge of the national media scene as well as a sound understanding of business economics.
- Proficiency in communications
- Experience in managing media, including critical media
- Collaborative, network-oriented mindset
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communications skills
- Strong ability to work agilely in different teams, both inside & outside of the system
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.