This position requires candidates to upload a resume in English, you are welcome to upload multiple versions of your resume if you prefer but an English version of your resume will be required to be considered for this position.
Our team priorities are aligned with sales and customer needs:
- to support country marketing, sales, partner and customer stakeholder in a way that helps create efficient, innovative agile process and programs that scale through specialist expertise, technology capabilities and data, so that we align to brand, marketing and sales priorities, meet customer needs and help.
The Main Responsibilities Are, But Not Limited To
- Support in marketing operation and activities within Latin America Business to Business (B2B) activities.
- Work in specific projects across different specialized functions supporting operationally and administrative the team: relationship marketing, events, translations, creatives and Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Follow up and control of marketing budget and linearity control per team member.
- Manage communication networks Team Support in reporting PO (Purchase Orders) and proof of execution process.
- Create POs and follow up on executions proofs to upload in the system.
- Agencies and vendors follow up Review process of Spanish speaking materials coming from headquarters.
A Strong Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Behavioral Traits
- Proactive and creative, outside-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer first attitude
- Team player
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Administration, Communications or any other related field.
- Advanced English level.
- Intermediate MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Working experience In Marketing roles.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.