CONMEBOL Libertadores and CONMEBOL Sudamericana digital brand is growing, and we need great minds that love soccer to join us. We’re looking for a journalist to create and assign editorial that will thrive on FC DIEZ MEDIA platforms.
You will be responsible for delivering updates and analysis on current happening with the main goal to keep fans updated and create stories and breaking news mainly for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc.)
- You will post content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with a focus on multimedia post engagement.
- You will ensure commercial and multimedia team requests are completed.
- Create bespoke image content on Photoshop for use on website and social media platforms.
- You will be required to assess the performance of social posts & applying the lessons learned.
- Write articles covering matches and relevant activities.
- Attend games and provide live coverage.
- A minimum of two years of online journalism experience.
- Should be able to work under pressure and write a compelling story to tight deadlines.
- Expert at posting engaging content across social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- High level of football knowledge, particularly across South American tournaments.
- Must be hard-working, highly innovative
- Outstanding copywriting abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak or understand Portuguese and English.
- Experience using traffic analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Chartbeat.
- Experience using video editing software, such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut.