Build our brand and the brand of our executives as thought-leaders in the remote work recruitment and HR space – through production and promotion of great content!
2. Optimize all our existing and future content for maximum conversion, and help produce our DistantJob Podcast into a Legendary, Industry-Leading Show.
3. Plan, manage and test organic social media strategies with the ultimate goal of generating qualified leads through our content pipeline.
We require a full-time commitment for this position. You must be OK with not having any side-projects, freelance gigs, etc,
Here’s The Kind of Skillset That We’re Looking For:
- 2 – 3 years of blogging and/or journalistic experience – send us samples of your writing and/or editing
- 1 – 3 years negotiating and managing freelancers from sites such as eLance, Fiveer or UpWork
- 1 – 3 years using Google Analytics & creating reports on key metrics.
- Fluent in English. You must be able to understand and be understood in both casual and technical conversation.
- Ability to prioritize your own tasks, communicate them to the team, schedule deadlines and stick to them.
- Capacity to self-organize and stick to your (flexible) schedule.
- You are accessible for meetings/reporting during early afternoons in the GMT Timezone (London/Lisbon)
We will consider people will less experience if you give us a great reason to interview you!
Sounds good? Apply here! https://grnh.se/96303af62
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Horario: Available for meetings in GMT afternoon (Lisbon)
Marketing – Publicidad / Marketing