Establish an internal communications strategy.
– Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
– Moderate social media channels and define the tone of voice of this communication in collaboration with the Marketing team.
– Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
– Develop creative and attractive content and initiatives to communicate internally to employees.
– Execute internal events, such as town halls and talks with leaders.
– Moderate the company’s internal collaboration channels (Slack) defining policies to facilitate the conversation between employees.
– Advise the marketing team to execute endomarketing actions and work together with HR for internal activations.
– Monitor, measure and present internal communication efforts.
What are we looking for:
– 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
– Graduate or student in communication,Marketing or related fields.
– Expertise with social media moderation.
– Knowledge in Copywriting and content edition.
– CRM tools management. (Desirable)
– Experience in the IT industry. (Desirable)
– Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.