- Establish an internal communications strategy.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
- Moderate social media channels and define the tone of voice of this communication in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Develop creative and attractive content and initiatives to communicate internally to employees.
- Execute internal events, such as town halls and talks with leaders.
- Moderate the company’s internal collaboration channels (Slack) defining policies to facilitate the conversation between employees.
- Advise the marketing team to execute endomarketing actions and work together with HR for internal activations.
- Monitor, measure and present internal communication efforts.
You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Graduate or student in communication,Marketing or related fields.
- Expertise with social media moderation.
- Knowledge in Copywriting and content edition.
- Excellent writing in english.
- CRM tools management. (Desirable)
- Experience in the IT industry. (Desirable)
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today! Idiomas: Inglés
Disponibilidad para viajar: Si
Disponibilidad para cambio de residencia: Si