You’ll work with the Local Marketing & Ops and also Central Marketing & Growth teams in Athens to create from scratch, localize or adapt the creative messaging for all of our communication platforms.
From digital media advertising for acquisition of users both passenger and drivers to CRM, to content generation for Social Networks to 360 awareness campaigns. You’ll focus on content creation across various media channels (both traditional and digital) that will intrigue and convince the target audiences to start riding/driving with Beat. You will also have the opportunity to create local campaigns to support local initiatives from both the marketing and operations teams.
You’ll do research and create and/or adapt content that will contribute to the business goal of growing our user acquisition. It will be an amazing experience!
As a Copywriter & Content intern you will
- Develop local concepts and write creative copies for local needs (marketing and Ops campaigns, social media campaigns, blogs, mailings, push notifications, etc.)
- Localize concepts and creative copies developed into Argentinian Spanish in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Leverage research and insights to develop communications that meet our customers’ expectations and needs
- Work with the Digital Media Team to develop acquisition concepts and content for digital media, content for awareness and branding and unify the user journey from awareness to acquisition
- Work closely with visual designers and the Central Marketing team in Athens to request creative for local concepts generated and also adapt/localize Central Marketing Campaigns
- Create concepts and copy for all of our local initiatives
- Research and propose best practices and ideas
- Localize/translate Terms and Conditions for all our growth driven initiative
- Create content for Social Media and analyze performance
- Optimize content in our blog and webpage in terms of SEO and create content taking SEO into account.
What you need to have
- Ability to translate from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English.
- Strong writing and grammar skills both in Spanish and English
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail
- Social Media savvy
- An excellent understanding of how design and copy work together
- Passion for advertising, with proven success in development of communication campaigns
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks
- An ability to adapt to a new tone of voice, helping to define it and push it forward
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude – self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
What’s in it for you?
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch at low cost, fruit and snacks all day long.
- BEAT Enrichment days to focus on your development
- Work from our amazing office in Buenos Aires or at home – we’ve moved to hybrid working, with an empathetic work culture. What does this mean? We trust you to own it and get it done wherever you are!
- Access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A great opportunity to grow and work with a fast growing and progressive team. Being part of an environment that gives employees room to grow, autonomy and mentoring.
- An amazing, supportive, collaborative and humble company culture!
Diversity fuels the spirit and innovation at Beat. Our commitment to inclusion without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, disability, age, religion, LGBTQ+ and experience drives us forward everyday.
Búsqueda laboral equitativa
El empleador solo podrá solicitarle la información estrictamente necesaria para el desempeño en el trabajo que se ofrece