Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Business Intelligence and
Research practice on a part-time basis as an Intern. In this position, the successful candidate
will be responsible for researching companies, individuals and events and providing analysis to
help clients’ needs.
You will assist in preparing products for clients, focusing on due diligence,
and supporting other projects as needed. Some of the weekly tasks are: doing background
checks, reputational analysis and mapping stakeholders’ connections and influences. All
candidates must have an advanced level of English.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, using different databases, certain information such as profiles of people
(Profiling), companies, industries, reputational analysis, among others.
- Analyze, compare and relate the information found in different data sources in an
organized manner, prioritizing the information that is relevant.
- Write and present to the team Manager a report that organizes and communicates the
findings in a logical and clear manner (mainly in written English).
- Knowledge and experience in conducting research
- Ability to interpret relevant texts and data
- Ability to prioritize information when conducting in-depth research on a given topic
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team
- English language skills and knowledge
- Curious and methodical people are valued
- Analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Solutions-oriented mindset
Possible majors: Business Administration, Engineering, Economics and/or Social Sciences.
Work modality: Hybrid (minimum 3 days on-site)
Place of work: Belgrano, Capital Federal
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) along with a
one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV without the following
information: photo, marital status, age and gender