- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of combined experience in advertising/marketing agency, and/or advertising sales with experience in digital media and platforms.
- Experience as a director of an advertising agency.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience in public speaking.
- Knowledgeable across many functional areas: product management, product solutions, sales, strategy, creativity, marketing.
- Exceptional understanding of the advertising business including creative, brand and/or communications planning. Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams to get things done.
- Ability to be self-directed and drive impact at an accelerated pace.
- Ability to be a leader working with minimal guidance and an entrepreneurial spirit.
About The Job
The ZOO is an agency-like team within the Global Google Sales organization. Here we help brands maximize the creative power of Google’s platforms and technologies. The ZOO is home to all types: From creative experts and strategists, to technologists, account directors and producers, we do it all. Working side by side with Sales and Marketing teams, we help our colleagues inspire, consult and educate their clients. And with our concentrated collection of artistic and technological skills, we help top brands around the world push the boundaries of Google technology.
As part of a team of Creative Technologists, you will generate a forward thinking tech-based vision for the ZOO. You’ll regularly be called on to deploy your creative and technical skills on huge projects for top advertisers. In some cases you’ll be refining existing ideas or prototypes for key pitches. In other instances, you’ll have the opportunity to dream and develop cutting-edge creative technology concepts that redefine interactive storytelling. Want to tell brand stories in a whole new way? Come check out the ZOO.
As Head of Creative Works, you will lead a team that helps transform YouTube into the most effective platform in a brand’s marketing arsenal through inspiration, creative support, and education – working in partnership with internal and external customers and creative agencies.
Your team will offer a compelling value proposition that is continually rooted in commercially tangible business outcomes for Google Spanish-speaking LATAM (SPLA) customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Accelerate Google’s advertisers’ and partners’ ability to create more effective ads that will cultivate customer business objectives and Google/YouTube business growth.
- Support creative agencies through insights, co-creation, thought leadership and education on YouTube’s formats and solutions, and Google’s technologies.
- Set and drive business strategy, growth and product adoption goals for Google’s customers.
- Be a thought leader who inspires customers and agencies to shift to YouTube and other Google opportunities.
- Be a collaborative partner to cross-functional disciplines: Strategy, Creative/Creative Tech, Business Partners, and Go-to-Market teams. Work closely with Sales, Agency, Marketing, PR, and Product.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .