- Participate of a 12-months preparation program.
- Real responsibility in with real impact on our dynamic business.
- Participate in relevant business projects.
- Various development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership skills.
- Attend to the online Global Graduate Academy with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network.
- Development in a dynamic and multinational environment.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you an adventurous, resilient, and agile recent graduate who wish to fast track your career within a global organization?
- Are you driven, results-oriented, innovative, and passionate about challenges?
- Are you able to build good relationships with your peers?
- Do you have good stakeholder management?
- Are you oriented to fast thinking?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree (graduation between July 2019 – July 2022) in areas related.
- Previous commercial experience is desirable (sales/trade marketing).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Microsoft Office management: Advanced
- English level: Advanced/Fluent
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Energetic, resilient, agile, self-motivated, highly adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Nationally and internationally mobile.
- Intercultural proficiencies from international experience or personal background (desirable).
- This program develops your potential through world-class training – connecting you with graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe.
- At the end of the 12 months, you could be assigned to your first entry-level management role as a Junior Manager.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and certified by the Global Equality Standard
- BAT in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for 20th consecutive year – and only tobacco company in World Index
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!