* Writes English-language breaking news stories for our real-time news platform.
* Identifies and produces value-added analytical industry pieces illuminating key trends, and works with editors to craft and sharpen those pieces.
* Have an ability to leverage in-house and external data and other graphics to deliver valuable insight to readers.
* Play a leading role in shaping daily content by developing fresh story ideas and delivering sharp, concise content.
What We’re Looking For:
* 3+ years relevant experience, including English-language writing experience.
* Must possess near native-level fluency in English necessary, along with a strong command of Portuguese and/or Spanish.
* Strong reporting skills and a strong command of journalistic practices (AP style, libel issues, etc.).
* An affinity for analyzing numbers, using in-house data intelligence, financial reports and other industry information.
* Strong communication skills
* A broad knowledge of finance, markets and world events.
* Candidates will need to provide samples of recent published work and pass a writing test.
* Business journalism experience.
* Knowledge of financial market & economic trend analysis
* Experience covering the Latin American financials sector a big advantage.
ONLY ENGLISH CVs WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION