The Brand Marketing Specialist for our HBOMax team will collaborate in the creation and execution of 360 marketing strategies for the launch of new series, local original productions, movies, and brand campaigns within the ROLA region (ARG – CHI – COL).
This role will help craft strategic campaign development and end-to-end campaign follow up of some of HBOMax’s biggest initiatives, such as content marketing campaigns that align with both show-specific branding as well as driving engagement with new and existing fans. This role will support the managing team elaborate country specific strategies and work side by side with various internal teams to develop initiatives that meet and fulfill the brand needs of our audience to build consideration, awareness and brand love. We highly appreciate candidates with experience in general entertainment and/or sports.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Support the Brand Marketing team in the creation of innovative and locally relevant strategies to promote new shows and movies and drive acquisitions to the platform.
- Collaborate in the execution of consumer facing activations including Media Buy plans, Local Events and Digital tactics.
- Go-to-market analysis, translating audience and regional insights into valuable campaign and content recommendations and growth strategies.
- Campaigns assets coordination and follow up: liaison between the Creative Services team and the Media Agency to ensure proper delivery of campaign assets.
- Competitive report tracking. Responsible for comprehensive and timely analysis of Market trends and competitors strategies.
- Control, follow up and creation of PO’s, new vendors, and payments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro software.
- A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of pop culture, new trends and HBO MAX.
- Interested in audience behaviors and marketing trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Outstanding communication skills
The Nice to Haves
- Certified in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or similar
- Experience in Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Sports Industry.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org