- Conduct a full review of Talent Acquisition’s external communications – Email templates, scripts, speeches, presentations -, improving the message in English and Spanish.
- Proofread grammar and spelling both in pre-existing and new content.
- Write clear, compelling, and error-free copy for internal and external Talent Acquisition communications.
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- Previous related experience in the technology market, with a proven track record.
- Previous work experience as an editor and/or copywriter, both in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, or related fields.
- Excellent communications skills, with Advanced English Level.
- Previous work experience in corporate communication, advertising, sales, and/or UX content design.
- Previous work experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO principles.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Editor & Copywriter at BairesDev
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Content Editor/Copywriter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for reviewing our current templates and writing new content (applicant-facing templates, scripts, speeches, presentations, etc.) to enhance the Talent Acquisition processes’ image, how we portray our company to our applicants, and our candidate’s experience. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!