- Creates original content for social media.
- Tracks real-time opportunities
- Thinks new ideas, special projects, and and post content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with a focus on multimedia post engagement.
- Work with video editors creating audiovisual pieces
- You will ensure commercial and multimedia team requests are completed.
- Create bespoke image content on Photoshop for use on website and social media platforms.
- You will be required to assess the performance of social posts & applying the lessons learned.
- Write articles covering matches and relevant activities.
- Attend games and provide live coverage.
You Will Have The Following Strengths
- Strong experience of online journalism experience.
- Should be able to work under pressure and write a compelling story to tight deadlines.
- Expert at posting engaging content across social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- High level of football knowledge, particularly across South American tournaments.
- Must be hard-working, highly innovative
- Outstanding copywriting abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish and English.
We’d Also Love If You Have These
- Experience using traffic analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Chartbeat.
- Experience using video editing software, such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut.
- We are fueled by Persistence, adapting and seeking solutions in the face of challenges.
- We support and elevate diverse voices, promoting equity and Inclusion within our company, industries and community.
- We operate with a spirit of Entrepreneurialism, a willingness to take risks and mindset that is built to disrupt.
- We rely on Collaboration across our network to power culture and unite people around the world.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of Excellence in every aspect of our work, including how we interact with one another, our clients and our partners.