Global Delivery Services
The Digital Producer is responsible for the publishing of content across internal and external knowledge sites and supporting content management needs of one or more communities within the firm. This involves applying firm web publishing templates and standards to production-ready content, and use of global process and systems that comprise the firm’s content management infrastructure.
The primary objective for this role is to ensure that optimized content is delivered to practitioners at the point of need via the most relevant internal and external sites. The production process includes enhancing content copy, publishing web pages and documents, selecting and optimizing graphics/imagery as relevant, content migration, sanitization of shareable knowledge assets, content quality review, compliance with web templates, and EY visual brand identity and site standards.
What are you going to do?
· Perform web publishing, selection and optimization of graphics/imagery as relevant, content migration, sanitization of shareable knowledge assets, and compliance with web templates, EY visual brand identity and site standards.
· Review and edit document information forms for consistency and accuracy of information.
· Author/create abstracts (summary/highlight of the entry) and titles for entries posted to the content management system.
· Responsible for applying general presentation guidelines, such as when and how to create hyperlinks among documents.
· Utilize technical ability and manage content updates received from a Content Owner or a team lead and, with minimal instruction, make the necessary, corresponding changes (edits, document additions, document removals) in a complex, Microsoft SharePoint or web-based content management system.
· Communicate status effectively with team leaders keeping them apprised of project status. Identify problems. Investigate potential solutions. Seek guidance when necessary.
· Manage the feedback mailbox, responding to basic requests and involving other appropriate team members where appropriate.
· Contribute actively and share insights in team discussions.
· Support development of documentation for knowledge content creation, repurposing, review and sanitization as deemed necessary by the community.
What do we need from you?
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Creative and efficient in using web-publishing and formatting tools.
· Good project coordination and time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a team environment.
· Experience of working on Microsoft SharePoint or similar content management systems is required.
· Proficiency with typical MS Office tools (Word, Excel, IE), as well as a comfort level with technology.
· Strong understanding of the relevant publishing technologies and knowledge infrastructure elements.
· Must perform with a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to work independently with only periodic updates to supervisor.
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY Selección de Personal
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
www.ey.com/ar Sección carreras