- Development of the publishing strategy for each of RAZE’s social media profiles.
- Improving the brand’s digital presence through constant growth in engagement, impressions, views and reach, focusing on content strategy and publishing for audience development.
- Development of digital content, creative, strategy and communication plans for always on, events and launch of original shows.
- Participation in meetings with internal and external stakeholders, relevant to brand related projects.
- Constant update on trends, best practices, trending talents, pop culture and current affairs on digital platforms relevant to the brand.
- Development of creative campaigns for original shows and special projects, and paid campaign strategy.
- Point of contact for agencies and teams within RAZE’s daily workflow.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of brand presence on social networks (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, etc).
- Follow up of projects and actions.
- Establish measurable monthly objectives to track the development of the digital fanbase.
- Analysis and development of bi-weekly and monthly report with recommendations, conclusions and identification of opportunities for brand growth.
- Responsible for back-to-end assets of organic and paid campaigns appropriate for each project.
Digital Production and Coverage
- Participation in live digital coverage for TV events, festivals, and shows.
- On-set production for original shows, press junkets, interviews, etc.
- Degree in Social Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Production, or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years in similar position.
- Extensive knowledge of social networks, marketing and communication tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Nice to HavesKnowledge of pop culture, music, series, movies, GENZ, gaming, content creators.Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.