Support the development of and management of the paid media and ABM strategy.
Own and maintain paid media channels including search, social and display.
Execute campaigns against marketing team requirements.
KIN + CARTA
Optimise campaign performance and evaluate user journeys through A/B testing, algorithmic bidding and other strategies.
Work with designers and digital strategists to ensure ad content is appealing, informative and engaging for audiences.
Track and report on KPIs associated with campaigns.
Collaborate with regional Marketing teams to execute ABM, lead gen, and employer branding campaigns across chosen channels.
Proactively monitor account data and personas to provide intelligence and pivot targeting.
Assist with copywriting and copy-editing ad content strategy.
Liaise with the design team to create compelling creatives.
Build landing pages in our CMS where appropriate and manage the set up of marketing automation where required for campaigns.
Support the development of our SEO strategy through research and content optimization.
Set up conversion actions, goals and tracking.
Minimum QualificationsWe want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That’s why we’ve outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it’s important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or an equivalent, relevant field.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Proficiency with multiple ad platforms (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Display) and related tools.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the performance marketing space and make recommendations.
- Strong technical skills for campaign implementation and execution.
- Keen learning agility and ability to learn things quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- ABM experience and user journey design.
- Experience working with a global team and across multiple markets.
- Experience working for a B2B organization and/or within the technology industry.
- An understanding of ad tracking and google analytics.
- SEO experience with keyword research and optimization.
About Kin + CartaKin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.