We are looking for an experienced Digital Creative Copywriter who will craft nuanced pieces of short copy, as well as think conceptually about content ideas and bigger campaign ideas for the US market.
This role involves working collaboratively with the performance team to deliver great creative content for social and digital channels. We are looking for somebody with a serious interest in social media, and a desire to create content that leads to business performance.
- Develop tactical content in English that fits within an existing campaign concept, and adapt for different platforms
- Delivering copy of the highest quality for social content including concept write ups, social post copy, scripts and in-video supers.
- Work closely with our paid media team to understand how to best use the variety of social media formats to develop content that works part of a wider consumer journey towards purchase.
- Confidently develop and present campaign concepts in English.
- Broadly understand that different markets have different cultural nuances and apply this knowledge to campaigns that are market-specific.
- Structure and create compelling creative decks (in both Keynote and PowerPoint).
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns.
- +2 years experience working as copywriter
- +1 working for international brands preferred
- Proven examples of conceptual campaign ideas that were executed on social media
- A passion for creativity and an education/background that involved artistic expression
- Proven track record of writing effective social copy for a variety of brands
- Experience in delivering one key message, to a selection of various audiences through varied copy iterations
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
- App with benefits and discounts in different areas (clothing, gastronomy, supermarket shopping, etc.)
- 15 working vacation days
- Birthday off day
- Medical coverage
- Hybrid work mode
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity gender, physical or mental disability.
We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and we strive to recruit a diverse list of candidates to help us achieve that goal.