- Work in partnership with our Design Directors and Experience Leads establishing a strong content design presence and direction as part of our vision for a more integrated, automated and personalized experience for employees.
- Drive an overarching content strategy and content operations framework across Help and Request Services for the creation, delivery and governance of useful, usable content
- Take ownership of driving strategic initiatives which align and support our organizations’ goals. Examples include engagement and self-service at scale for content execution
- Determine the best tools, resources, and guidelines which should be a part of a content system.
- Focus on foundational elements of content in (setting, incorporating, governance)
- Content in components and patterns: real-life copy, specific guidelines, best practices
- Content patterns and types: How-to guidance for pieces of content that get written repeatedly (headlines, error messages, contextual help, help articles, and other content types)
- Define contribution model for CD standards/foundations as it relates to our UI Platform
- Brand – Ensuring that our voice and tone guidelines, language, and content maturity from a branding perspective is translated and applied to our content system for practical usage by our makers
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the Helpdesks image and addresses both business goals and employee needs
- Transform complex concepts into simple, understandable, and conversational copy appropriate for given channel and drive strategic Knowledge API integrations across platforms
- Aggregate and maintain input for content strategy and planning, including audience insights, personas, messaging, competitive information and feedback from a variety of contributors and users
Re Quired Qualifications
- Extensive UX writing or content design experience and able to show a portfolio that includes UX and technical writing samples, workflows, content templates, style guides, or standards for different content types.
- Experience in creating and driving content strategies, understanding design systems and how content systems align with them
- Experience working in the technical dev doc and developer content design side
- Experience contributing to publishing and managing content using content management systems as well as other technical means such docs as code content
- Ability to use data-informed insights by synthesizing and applying user research to decision-making and execution of strategies
- Incredible communication skills that help you influence internal and external teams and build strong cohesive partnerships with colleagues/key stakeholders in locations around the globe
- Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
- Experience of ServiceNow & Adobe Experience Manager Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Centered Service experience across a large enterprise
- Experience in conversational design for digital platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field.
- 5+ Content auditing/analyzing existing content and content ecosystems
- Proven content strategy and project management experience
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you are not just working at a global financial institution. You are an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you are looking to build your career as part of a global technology team, tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.