- Organisation and production of monthly entertainment teaser reels & cross promos using existing media from trailers and TV shows will form the largest part of the role.
- The Creative Producer would take on the responsibility of all pre-production including script writing, media sourcing and project set up, creative concept work and editing of the promos on Premier Pro plus final client and distributor sign-off.
- Scripting, editing, directing voice-over sessions for monthly cross promos
- Developing new and current video production ideas
- Management and storage of project files and associated media
- Working closely with the creative team, project managers, third-party collaborators and clients to deliver completed projects
- Delegating and managing production workflow including distributor media usage approvals
- Working closely with the Senior MGD & Director of Video Production on initial conceptualizations of new and existing production
- The Creative Producer will show an exceptional sense of visual design, passion for editing and a clear interest in motion graphics and related technology & software. Updating and using relevant knowledge, keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
What We’re Looking For
- Diploma; Media related degree an asset but not essential
- Experience; This role is ideal for someone with 1 – 2 years industry experience looking to take the next step in their career.
- Technical/specific skills; Premier Pro, After Effects (basic knowledge)
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (OSDE410), quarterly inflation adjustments, sick pay, company-paid basic and additional life insurance premium, free gym membership (Megatlon), employee discounts card (Club La Nación) and internet allowance to full remote employees.
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.