We are looking for a Creative Copywrite Intern to join the Digital team of HBO Max in Buenos Aires, Argentina to collaborate in the thinking, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns for the launch of new series, local original productions, movies, and brand campaigns within the Southern Cone region. This Intern role will support the creative managing team in building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
- Support the Creative Services team in the creation of innovative and locally relevant ideas to promote new shows and movies.
- Collaborate in the execution of consumer facing activations including Media Buy plans, Local Events and Digital tactics.
- Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts.
- Define the creative strategy across all digital marketing touchpoints.
- Work close to regional teams ensuring local relevance of all creative proposals and strategies.
- Find smart ways to use data and customer research to evaluate and improve the creative strategy.
- Collaborate with the internal creative team in the proposal and execution of ideas and campaigns assets.
- Has less than two years to graduate from Advertising careers.
- Being very agile, being naturally curious and highly creative
- Enthusiastic and passionate fan of creativity, pop culture, new trends and entertainment.
- Looking for a career path in creative roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested in audience behaviors and marketing trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Expertise in Social Media (Twitter, Tik Tok & Instagram).
- Being passionate about Content Creation for Social Media.
- Being proactive, open for feedback and open to learn.
- Exclusive WarnerBros Discovery screenings
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerBros Discovery family of powerhouse brands
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerBros Discovery’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerBros Discovery library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Join us. Shape your story here.