- Process | Proficiently write in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas and social tactics with a creative team while working on multiple projects. Mange and prioritize projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Work | Craft concepts and execute copy based on established voice and tone for myriad digital platforms.
- People | Partner with the creative leads to concept, write, present, and defend work while addressing client needs. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the agency to ensure timely deliverables.
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a creative agency with a minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (complete Adobe suite).
- Knowledge in web design tools and latest technologies.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.