- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Exceptional writing and research skill.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.