Duties And Responsibilities
- Concept and collaborate with creative team, including other copywriters, experience designers, art directors, and programmers.
- Copywriter must be able to write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website/app copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
- Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
- Work with producers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline and in accordance with clients criteria.
- Meet with and begin to get comfortable presenting work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
- Begin to take an interest in nurturing junior talent.
- Innovative and inspiring creative solutions for interactive channels.
- Experience in other media (print, TV, video, direct response, retail, or promotion channels) a plus, but not necessary.
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media and the latest trends in tech.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks.
- The ability to collaborate, to take constructive criticism, and to seek out and act on peer/client
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling and award-winning work.
- Marketing sense and an interest in helping to develop campaign platforms that can work across channels.
- A minimum of five years experience in advertising and/or digital.