Jellyfish is looking for freelance Spanish (Argentina) localisers and copy editors to work with us on an exciting upcoming project. We’ll be optimising product pages as part of an exclusive programme that supports company leaders to accelerate their business with a focus on international growth.
What you’ll work on
You will work with us to optimise URLs for SEO. This consists of two stages:
- Keyword research and validation
- Meta optimisation
This work will be ongoing throughout the year, but the volume of URLs is variable. We will give as much notice as we can for upcoming work, but we will require good, flexible availability to support these ad hoc briefings.
Creator skills at a glance
- You have a good grasp of the principles of optimising content for SEO and you have experience in this area
- You have good attention to detail
- You have the ability to understand and adhere to a precise brief
- You are skilled at using specific industry terminology in a natural style
- You are comfortable with ad hoc or short-notice work
Jellyfish’s rates are competitive in line with industry and market standards.
Please apply using the form linked. If we would like to proceed with your application, we will contact you with more information.
You can send any questions to email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible