Position involves researching and writing original texts on various topics in English, Humanities, Liberal arts, and similar subjects. Depending on the area of interest, you can specialize in book reports, article/movie reviews, and analytical reports in various spheres.
- Fluent English
- 3rd year of Bachelor program or higher
- Ability to work at least 10 hours per week or more
- Competitive compensation with performance-based bonuses in USD;
- Flexible schedule. You decide when and where youd like to work!
- No bossing around;
- You are the boss, you choose the projects youd like to work on;
- Ability to combine this job with your current errands;
- Expert help 24/7 with order-related questions;
- Personal success manager, who will gladly assist you with non-order related questions.
How to apply?
In order to APPLY for the position and join our freelance family, you are to:
- Go to [span data-href=”https://bit.ly/360NIk0″]https://bit.ly/360NIk0[/span]
- Fill in your account data;
- Go through few timed tests and show off your ability to produce great content!
Once you successfully pass these short tests, our Recruiting Team Member will get in touch with you within the next 34 business days.