- Design and guide the construction and evolution of various content, usability, and accessibility, always observing business objectives, as well as users’ needs and desires.
- Work with cross-functional teams (UX Designers, Writers, Developers, Publishers, SEO Specialists), project to establish and articulate key messages, and ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
- Audit older content to meet new standards ensuring consistency across all content and sections.
- Research and stay up to date on content trends and consumer behavior.
- Analyze, plan, propose and document.
- Participate in calls/meetings with clients, ensuring they meet the stated objectives and work within the defined agenda.
Who you are:
- A builder | Process-oriented innovator with an ability and appetite to create bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people (team and client) and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide a balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience as a Content Strategist
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented. Recognize and solve problems quickly
- Highly organized
- Advanced English level (exclusionary)
- Must be able to guarantee technical and creative quality in delivery, comply with defined specifications, in addition to estimating, prioritizing, and negotiating deadlines for carrying out the work itself.
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and usability best practices.