Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver person willing to immerse themselves in one of Wunderman Thompson´s most prestigious accounts. To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to contribute to help manage client´s requirements and specifications.
What you’ll do:
- Upload and update content in different client´s web sites
- Check and validate content/information
- Website layout with a CMS
- Work on website maintenance
- Work alongside other content analysts and the client itself
Who you are:
- A builder | Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Advance/Intermediate English level
- Experience working with a CMS (WordPress/WIX/AEM) – Desirable
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Handle dynamic communication with Clients and internal teams.
- Proactive and organized
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.