Develop and implement programs for internal and external communications within the assigned area of responsibility, in line with global business strategy, Corporate communications strategy, corporate identity and brand positioning.
- Communication programs: Develops and implements communications programs and messages including marketing communications, publicity, editorial support, web content, and direct marketing to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, trade media and interest groups.
- Executional excellence: Ensures executional excellence throughout the area of responsibility for all communications measures in line with brand positioning, corporate identity/design guidelines and global strategy.
- Network: Actively recommends and contributes to cross-Business Unit/Division communications projects. Advises on communications programs and supply channels to maximize cost efficiency and minimize overlap among businesses.
- Supplier relations: Implements agreed communications plan applying all effective media and supervises or manages production and supplier relations.
- Manager communication materials: Supports key management with personal communications materials including presentations, speeches, articles, and employee recognition.
- Event organization: Manages contribution to key events such as trade exhibitions. Develops and organizes customer seminars and employee meetings
Candidate must hold a bachelor degree on Communications Science, Public Relations, Journalism or Political Science.
desiredable experience in a PR agency.
Excellent writing and reading of English language.
Lugar de trabajo: San Telmo