The Community Manager is responsible for the execution of all social media activity for Star +. Is part of the content creation process for social content and in charge of publishing Star + communications through the different social networks in the region.
The Community Manager will be responsible for:
- Set and Implement Social Media planning for Star+ sports pipeline, working together with Creative Writer and Digital Producer, aligned with the marketing strategy.
- Ensure the requests & interaction with the design team are done in a promptly manner, respecting workflows and time frames.
- Be part of the creative process to contribute with insights and inputs.
- Monitor and report on feedback in social media.
Basic Qualifications :
What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Possess 2 years of Community management experience.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge on sports is a must.
- In depth knowledge of the social media platforms and their respective audiences.
Additional Information :
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.